Hotels in Arlington, USA
- Use filters to find your ideal accommodation
- Compare prices, reviews, photos and hotel info
- Book at the ideal price!
Baseball, Family Fun, and the Great Outdoors - It’s Arlington
Boasting a central setting between Dallas and Fort Worth, home of the Texas Rangers, and just ten minutes from Dallas Fort Worth International Airport, Arlington is a year-round vacation spot. The city’s world-class sports facilities, an ever-growing arts and cultural scene, and attractions such as amusement and water parks make it a great destination for the whole family. Accommodation options in Arlington range from low-cost hostels and homely B&Bs to historic motels and upmarket spa hotels and resorts. Choose something to suit your budget and then get on with experiencing all that this city has to offer.
Family Fun in Arlington
Arlington is a popular choice for family breaks and with good reason; there’s something to entertain all ages here. The highlight for many is Six Flags Over Texas, a 212-acre theme park with a smorgasbord of rides, shopping, and dining. Between May and September, you can also visit Six Flags Hurricane Harbour, the largest water park in North Texas. It’s unlikely that you’ll get through it all in one day but it’s easy enough to bed down in a nearby hotel if you want to extend your stay. Families can also enjoy visits to Rock ‘n’ Bowl and Putt-Putt Golf & Games, both within a short distance of the Six Flags theme parks, as well as behind-the-scenes tours of Globe Life Park.
Enjoying the Great Outdoors
A big part of Arlington’s appeal is the many opportunities to enjoy the great outdoors. One of the most popular spots is River Legacy Parks where the 1,300-acre space features hiking, running, and cycling routes, two and eight-mile canoe trails along the Trinity River, and an interactive science centre. To the west of the downtown district lies Lake Arlington where visitors can enjoy kayaking and the guided fishing excursions that depart from parks along the lakeside. Nature lovers will enjoy spending time at the Southwest Nature Preserve where native plants and fishing ponds complement views of Fort Worth to the west. Active guests can visit the Arlington Tennis Centre or one of several golf courses in the area.
Arts and Culture Scene
Start your exploration of arts and culture in Arlington by enjoying a tour of the Top O’ Hill Terrace. Situated west of downtown, this building forms a part of the Arlington Baptist College but that wasn’t always the case. In the 1930s and 40s, a tea room could be found at this property; a respectable establishment that hid an illegal gambling joint and speakeasy frequented by the likes of Bugsy Malone and Clark Gable. You might also take in a performance by Symphony Arlington in the Historic Arlington Music Hall or a laid-back evening at the Levitt Pavilion for the Performing Arts or the cabaret-style Theatre Arlington. Art fans can enjoy the Art Tour at the $1.3-billion AT&T Stadium or catch a travelling exhibition at the Arlington Museum of Art.
Shopping and Dining
Treat yourself to a souvenir or two by spending some time exploring Arlington’s shops. Label fans will want to head to the Grand Prairie Premium Outlets while those who prefer something a little more unique can explore the antique stores and independent outlets in the downtown district. Additional shopping and dining destinations in the area include Arlington Highlands on Matlock Road’s Restaurant Row and the Arlington Entertainment District’s Lincoln Square. Also situated within the Entertainment District and boasting the title of the city’s largest shopping mall, The Parks Mall at Arlington features around 25 dining options and almost 200 stores as well as a movie theatre, bowling alley, and ice rink.
Exploring Dallas-Fort Worth
While there’s enough in Arlington to keep most guests busy, the city also provides a great launch pad from which to explore the wider area. In nearby Grand Prairie, just 20 minutes east of Arlington, attractions include Lone Star Park and the Palace of Wax. A little further to the east is Dallas where visitors can enjoy attractions such as the State Fair of Texas, Dallas Zoo, and the Nasher Sculpture Center. To the west, and just 25 minutes from Arlington, is Fort Worth where attractions include the National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame, the Kimbell Art Museum, and the Fort Worth Stockyards. This wider metropolitan area has numerous attractions to suit every taste, all conveniently located within a short drive of Arlington.
Price rangefrom NZ$44to NZ$698
- Hotel Americas Best Value Inn Arlington-Dallasdeals from NZ$90
- Hotel Baymont Inn & Suites Arlington At Six Flags Drdeals from NZ$70
- Hotel Studio 6 Dallas - South Arlingtondeals from NZ$90
- Hotel Wingate by Wyndham Arlingtondeals from NZ$134
- Hotel Days Inn Arlington Six Flags Ballpark AT&T Stadiumdeals from NZ$104
- Hotel Blue Cypressdeals from NZ$112
More Top Hotels
- Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas/Arlington-South, TX
- Howard Johnson Express Inn - Arlington at Ballpark
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Dallas/Arlington South, TX
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas Arlington South
- Quality Inn at Arlington Highlands
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Arlington North 6 Flags Dr
- Red Roof Inn Arlington - Entertainment District
- Courtyard Dallas Arlington South
- Studio 6 Arlington
- Microtel Inn by Wyndham Arlington - Dallas Area
- Arlington Days Inn
- TownePlace Suites Dallas Arlington North
- Quality Inn & Suites Six Flags Area
- Hotels in Dallas 4632 Hotels deals from NZ$54
- Hotels in Irving 463 Hotels deals from NZ$58
- Hotels in Fort Worth 1255 Hotels deals from NZ$51
- Hotels in Texas 86334 Hotels deals from NZ$36
- Hotels in Auckland 7136 Hotels deals from NZ$20
- Hotels in Denton 140 Hotels deals from NZ$69
More Top Destinations
- Las Vegas
- San Francisco
- New York
- Los Angeles
- San Antonio
- New Orleans
- Corpus Christi
- Las Vegas
- San Diego
- Santa Monica
- College Station